Freitag, 9. September 2011

FREE: Sweden

I was thinking along time about which theme I should choose for the free post..now I decided to write about Sweden, because it's my favourite country and Leonie's post has given me the idea. :) Well... I was in Sweden in 2009, so it's a bit ago, but I remember it well. I always wanted to go there, because I have a friend who's from Sweden and I read all the Astrid Lindgren books when I was a child. :) But I became really interested in it when I had to do a presentation for school about Sweden. I love the food there, like swedish pancakes or "Köttbullar", oh, and I love Ikea! :) Well, so I was very excited about the trip. It was not exactly as I imagined, but it was still great. Maybe even greater than I thought.We travelled around with a camper, so we saw many parts of Sweden. The landscape is really beautiful with all its lakes and forests and the seaside. And I like the red houses, which are typically for Sweden. I have just precious memories of the time I spent in Sweden.We mostly stayed at beautiful lakes, but we were in Stockholm, too. I love Stockholm! One H&M next to another. ;) H&M is from Sweden, so that's another reason why I love it. But that's of course not the only reason why I like Stockholm. It's so colorful and cheerful there. And although I can see on the pictures I took that it was rainy, I treasured sunny days. :) And I like the different styles there, the lovely buildings, the tiny cafes, the nice museums and the people... well, honestly I thought that there are only blond folks. :D But there were people from many different cultures, of course! And I like the language. I started to learn swedish with a friend in Germany and when we're good enough we want to go to Stockholm. At the moment I just know things like: "Jag heter Lotta. Vad heter du?" That means "My name's Lotta. What is your name?" I also want to visit Göteborg and Malmö and I'd like to be there when they celebrate midsummer.


2 Kommentare:

  1. I love Sweden too! It looks like your blog's in Swedish! Jag taler inte Svienska...
    My Swedish is terrible, but my mom taught me a little when I was young. I'm Scandinavian-American on my mother's side, you see.
    It's so beautiful and peaceful too, isn't it? I hope you'll tell us more of what you know about Sweden!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh that's so cool that you're scandinavian-america! I always wished that I'm swedish-german. Yeah, I think so too. I can tell you something, but I don't know that much either because I was there only one time. ;) So what would you like to know? And have you ever been there? So does your mother speak swedish? That's awesome.

    AntwortenLöschen