Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011

FREE: Chocolate

I loooove chocolate!
But at the moment two friends and I make a chocolate diet. We try to not eat chocolate for three weeks and then we make a chocolate party, where we eat everything on which we passed on before.
It's the 4. day without any chocolate now and I miss it so bad! I didn't thought before that I eat that much chocolate so it won't be so hard, but now I realized what all contains chocolate! :'D
No Brownies, Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccinos, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Ice Cream, Nutella...
Awww, it's so terrible and I don't even know why we do this to us. :D
At worst it is always at Starbucks. It seems like everything contains chocolate and I even can't get a coffee mocha! And then, rigth next to me, there sits someone with a fat brownie.
But I managed it till now so I'll also manage it the remaining days. Hopefully.
I console myself with the thought that we'll go to Starbucks on 29 october (of course I know the date ;D)  and get a grande Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino. I'm so excited!
It's good to live without chocolate a few days, because you realize what other yummy & healthy things you can eat instead.
It's not like I ate chocolate all the time before, but now that I have to abdicate it, it makes me want it even more! But the 29 october will be awesome. :)









1 Kommentar:

  1. You are making me want some chocolate really badly right now.

    It's a cool idea to try giving something up for a while and then returning to it. That first chocolate you eat is going to taste incredible. Have you ever tried this with other stuff?

    AntwortenLöschen